Sunday, August 7, 2011

Believe!!

With all the changes that have been occuring in my  life recently, I have found myself leaning on my faith more often and trying to accept that the challenges that have been coming my way are actually a gift.  
Although it is difficult to see clearly while going through a tough situation , it seems that the knowledge and growth that I receive after the challenge makes it not so bad. 
I'm adopting a new attitude and counting my blessings - after all there is always someone who would love to trade problems with you and it makes me feel like mine are too bad after all. So to start, I am following a few tips

* Try Even When You Still Think You Can't Do It
* Any Effort, Regardless  Of The Outcome Is Better Than No Effort At All
* Recognize The Possibilities
* Realize That "This Too Shall pass"

I am starting a new series of signs titled "Believe.." Here is the first of many to come.  Check back often as I am always adding new items to my shop.

 If you are interested in ordering one in your own custom colors or design, let me know and I would love to work with you!

Believe in Heavenly Things

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79274789/shabby-sign-believe-in-heavenly-things?ref=pr_shop

No comments:

Blog Archive