Thursday, November 26, 2009

CYBER MONDAY SALE on ETSY

I am so excited to be holding my very first CYBER MONDAY SALE in my Etsy shop! www,rachaelsgarden.etsy.com .The savings are HUGE! Take 20% 0ff ANY birdhouse, or print in my shop and also look thru the shop for other additional items that are 20% off

FREE SHIPPING IN U.S. on ALL Christmas Ornaments in my shop! This is a great way to not have to deal with the crowds and get some productive shopping done from the comfort of your own home - without using any gas!

Please remember, ALL items in my shop can be personalized for FREE. Birdhouses make a wonderful git for friends and family and can be treasured for years to come. Ask me to paint a "Welcome" sign with the gift receiver's name on it, or even a name plaque above the doorway -I am always more than happy to hear your ideas and work with you! Here are a few samples from my shop! Thank you for looking!

1 comment:

Valerie's Essentials said...

WOW so many beautiful items! I hope you sell out!!! Love your shop!

Blog Archive